Since the lockdown, joggers have become the most popular outfit. Everyone loves wearing them because of the comfort it offers. Also, this piece of clothing is so versatile that you can wear it for any purpose. Right from small kids to Bollywood celebrities – all are slaying in the newest collection of joggers pants. Men and women even wear them to offices nowadays.
Whether it is a co-ord set or a funky pair of joggers – Bollywood has given a thoroughly modern twist to the jogger world. Would you like to experiment with the jogger style of Bollywood stars? Alstyle will help you stay connected. Please read below to get some tips on it.
1. Ranveer Singh: When it comes to experimentation, Ranveer Singh has to be at the top. He is the king of it! He can pair any outfit with each other. The same applies to joggers; as you can see, he has given a high-class update to track pants. His sense of style and pairing a subtle look at the top makes this ensemble apt for brunch.
2. Vicky Kaushal: The jogger-inspired airport look is now the rage among many people. We all have seen paparazzi capturing Bollywood celebrities at the airport. However, this monochromatic look of Vicky Kaushal is undeniable. A casual white round neck shirt with solid shade track pants and jacket is something that even you can carry effortlessly. Check out his way of accessorizing as well – minimal and classy!
3. Hrithik Roshan: Hrithik Roshan has his athleisure brand, which is why he is seen flaunting his pair of joggers. Whatever it could be, his style is incredible! As you can see, he is rocking in his blue camo joggers paired with a zippered jacketfor a holiday outfit. How about wearing this for a workout?
4. Ranbir Kapoor: Want to keep your style simple and minimal? This easy look of Ranbir Kapoor is worth trying. All you need is a basic black t-shirt and black track pants. We are sure you might have this in your closet. So, just get them out and wear them to be the simple you. You can match up a monkey cap as well. However, the choice is yours!
5. Varun Dhawan: Velvet jogger sets are quite popular among celebrities. It requires no hassle of pairing and matching. This Joggers with a solid zipper looks sassy on anyone. Look at the plain white and velvet joggers look of Varun Dhawan. Isn’t he looking dashing? Well, even you can experiment with such style.Just ensure that you wear another colour of shoes to break the monotony.
6. Ayushman Khurana: Ayushman Khurana has been into controversy for his clothing choices. It is very distinctive and experiential. His baggy track pant style has been very popular lately. In fact, he is also seen matching up any shades together. For instance, look at the brown zip pattern joggers, which are paired with a light blue baggy t-shirt. Baggy t-shirts on joggers look really stunning – and this is was his garb also portrays.
7. Kartik Aryan: Tell me one person who isn’t a fan of him. Rare, right? His fashion sense is pretty good and decent which focuses more on sticking to simplistic living. Look at his versatile sense of pairing his joggers. Blue joggers with a leather jacket and a hoodie are oh my my! Who thought one can pair these two warm tops together? We suggest you to definitely try this look.
Our Bollywood stars have always been working hard to shock the audience with their breath-taking looks. Even you can be a fashion icon by being inspired by these Bolly-inspired looks. But first, don’t forget to shop for some amazing joggers for men from our collection. Alstyle has the best of it! Be the fashionista that you always wanted to be. Happy shopping!